Today’s episode features Angela Griffith, The Christian Sexpert, as we chat about Christian Sex + Marriage Intimacy.
She was also generous and answered a randomly selected fan question from my Instagram stories at the end of the episode!
She’s a wealth of information and a terrific shame-free resource for Christian sex tips and advice.
In this episode, we dive into ways to build non-physical and physical intimacy, if pornography in a Christian marriage should be ‘okay’, and so much more! Get ready for an hour-long episode of non-stop education from a Biblical perspective.
*Trigger Warning*: There are some brief mentions and discussions about abuse, coercion, trafficking, consent, and assault.
Here are some questions Angela answered during the episode:
- What are some non-spicy ways to improve intimacy in your marriage?
- What are some spicy ways to improve intimacy in your marriage?
- What are your views on pornography when it comes to Christian marriage?
- How do you feel about OnlyFans in a Christian marriage?
- Are toys okay to use in Christian marriage?
- Fan Question: “What types of sex are okay in a Christian marriage – Like what specific things to avoid doing that God doesn’t like” (I pulled this question from my Instagram stories in preparation for this episode – the fan would like to remain anonymous)
- Is sex a ‘need’, like most husbands would like to say?
Shop Angela’s Resouces here:
*This post contains affiliate links, however, all opinions are my own, as always. For digital downloads, Angela has granted my listeners a 10% off coupon code SLAY to use at checkout through December 31st, 2023.
Marriage Playdate – “This is a hand-crafted list of over 500 sexual activities for you to go through together and identify your interests, turn-ons, and limits!”
31 Days Of Intimacy – “This guide will walk you through each of the 12 types of intimacy over the course of a month. Each day brings a new intimacy to strengthen – for a stronger marriage every day!”
Truth Or Dare – “Learn more about your spouse while trying out some new activities!” Contains 72 Cards.
Shop The Christian Sexpert’s Amazon Storefront (books mentioned in the podcast episode can be found here!)
If you or someone you know needs support with pornography addiction or use, feel free to check out Fight The New Drug, a website dedicated to helping educate and support those on the road to recovery.
A huge thank you to Angela from The Christian Sexpert for joining me in this episode, and for being such a great shame-free resource on sex and intimacy in Christian marriage!